Oracle Structure Query Language Basics (12c)
This Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views. Retrieve row and column data from tables. Control privileges at the object and system level. Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
Data processing and Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques.
- Application Developers Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Administrator Developer
- Forms Developer
- PL/SQL Developer
- System Analysts
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 05 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes