In this course, you will examine the elements of sound project management and apply the generally recognized practices to successfully manage projects. You will:
- Identify the key processes and requirements of project management.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan for time and cost.
- Plan for project risks, communication, and change control.
- Execute, manage, and control a project.
- Close a project.
- Project Management and Its History
- Success and Failures of Projects
- Organization Structure and Project Portfolio Management
- Project Management Framework, Knowledge Areas, Process Groups and Project Life Cycle
- Product Life Cycle, Stakeholder Management
- Enterprise Environmental Factors, Integration Management and Project Charter
- Project Documentation, Monitoring and Evaluation, and Change Control
- Project Scope Management and Work Breakdown Structure
- Scope Validation and Control
- Project Time Management
- Project Schedule, Cost and Quality Management
- Project HR and Communications Management
- Project Risk and Procurement and PM Reports overview
- MS Project Hands-on Training (Part 1)
- MS Project Hands-on Training (Part 2)
- PM Quiz
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 05 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 22
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty