You will learn:
- Script Writing Basics;
- Using Names, Objects, and Methods
- Method of Adding Interactivity to a Web Page
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages; Concept of Java Scripting Your Forms
- Alter, show, hide and move objects on a web page.
- Check information inputted into a form.
- An intermediate knowledge on HTML.
- Basic knowledge in HTML tags & skill of creating web pages should be known
- Knowledge of basic Computer hardware & software is also necessary.
The target audience for this training course is individuals who are interested in learning about the core skills necessary for web development. This course is intended for individuals of all levels. Some light experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 05 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes